Under a new ODOT program, the DMV will waive the road test for students who have successfully completed this course.
- This program is open to students between the ages of 15 and 17.
- Students must attend 30 hours of classroom training and earn 80% in that portion of the course.
- Students must complete six two-hour driving lessons, which include a driving test with your instructor and achieve a grade of 80% on the final driving exam.
- Students may still be required to take the written “Safe Practices Test” at DMV.
- Upon completion of course requirements, students will be issued a special ODOT card that waives the DMV driving test.
- Students who pass our course need only complete 50 hours of driving with a parent or other adult driver.